Join our LIVE WEBINAR AND DEMO: Dynamic Data Masking – Ensuring Data Privacy in Real Time, February 21, 2013
Dynamic Data Masking is an emerging technology that provides real-time data masking in changing environments, typically in production databases.
GreenSQL Dynamic Data Masking enables you to mask or randomize any sensitive information stored on Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases.
Join our live webinar and demo where David Maman, security industry guru and GreenSQL Co-Founder and CTO, will explain:
- What is Real-Time Dynamic Data Masking?
- How to dramatically reduce the risk of a data breach?
- How to better comply with regulations?
- How to enforce real-time dynamic data masking?
- How to provide a security layer around applications, reports and tools?
- How to apply masking rules based on end-user identity and access rights?
- Real-time Dynamic Data Masking – Live Demo
Date and Time: